Monday, January 16, 2012

First Light.

6:28 AM

Strips of light.

I left Pops' house, somewhere in northern Virginia, at 1:00AM, January 1, 2012.

I'd constructed the plan earlier that evening, not having any significant plans to attend to for the evening. It was a questionable move considering not my own sobriety, but other drivers' lack thereof.

Racing past Pea Island, I finally pulled over just outside Hatteras. After swapping Aldens for Bean Boots, I clumsily jogged toward the shore, already annoyed that a faint glow had begun to appear on the horizon. 

I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Especially LOVE the tracks in the sand picture and the sunrise with two birds flying over. Love them all! I'm so glad you got to shoot over the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley, always nice to have your support and encouragement. I currently have the two birds set as my desktop background. Remind me to show you the sequence of shots I have tracking them across the shore.

    ReplyDelete